Sunday, October 7, 2012

Issue #4 Coming soon!

Hey Folks! Hope everyone enjoyed issue #3 as much as we did making it! Here at GOHQ we are putting the finishing touches on a few stories and waiting for the last articles to come in for the next issue. Pre-Orders for Issue #4 will be available in a few weeks so keep your eyes peeled to the blog. If you still haven't gotten Issue #2 or #3 ordering info is listed below. We're down to our last copies of issue #2 so don't wait!

#4 has an awesome surprise that wasn't listed in the last issue. Midway through working on my blues pieces I got in contact with David DeTillo one half of David & Anthony. I've had the Walnut Street record in my collection for a few years now and listened to it frequently. It's an excellent piece of local music from the 60s. I hope everyone digs the interview! Below is the cover of the album.



No comments:

Post a Comment